Time & Location
May 07, 10:00 AM
Humble Campus, 7224 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Humble, TX 77396, USA
About the event
Parenting has never been easy, but navigating the use of smart phones, tablets, and social media, has made raising your kids even more challenging.
- Are you concerned that your children are spending too much time on their screens?
- Are you fearful that they may see something they can never unsee?
- Are you beginning to feel the disconnect between you and your child?
If so, this workshop is for you! You will learn the importance of:
- Building practical boundaries when using technology as a family
- Creating a Family Tech Plan to be more intentional about screen use
- Setting screen time rules and guidelines
- Practicing healthy, screen-free recharging as a family
It’s possible to create healthy technology boundaries and feel confident in your ability to raise your children in a digital world. You can do this!
Bring a notebook and pen. A light snack and water will be provided.
To register, go to: